We are pleased to welcome Member guests to the golf course and to partake in Clubhouse activities. Select events and activities require the Member to pay a guest fee. Of course, we ask that all guests comply with the appropriate rules and regulations while visiting RiverBend.
- Traditional golf attire is required at all times on the RiverBend Golf Course.
- Soft spikes are mandatory and can be installed by ProShop staff for a nominal fee.
- Tailored golf socks, sockettes or knee socks (no slouch socks) must be worn.
- Athletic embroidered golf shirts are permitted.
- Golf sandals are permitted.
- Shirts must be tucked in unless designed to be worn otherwise.
- Warm up pants are accepted in inclement weather.
- Cargo pants/shorts and denim are not permitted.
- Headgear caps and visors are not permitted on the main level of the Clubhouse.
- Smart casual dress is required for dining events.
- Men may wear collared shirts, turtle neck or mock turtle neck shirts.
- Men may wear tailored pants or tailored golf style Bermuda shorts.
- Women may wear collarless shirts with sleeves or sleeveless shirts with collars.
- Women may wear tailored pants, golf shorts, skorts, capris or skirts.
The RiverBend Golf Course is a wonderful course to walk and enjoy the views. However, for those who prefer motorized transportation around the links, electric golf carts are available.
Lockers are available for our guests.