The RiverBend Golf Club is a private golf club owned and operated by Sifton Properties Limited. The 18-hole championship golf course stretches 160 acres and is surrounded by environmentally protected forest, creating a stunning natural backdrop. Specifically designed for the mature golfer, the course provides enjoyment for golfers of all abilities, and includes six sets of tees rated for both men and women. The total distance from the forward tees is 5,165 yards, and 6,914 yards from the championship tees.
The RiverBend Golf Club also features an extensive practice range and team of CPGA Professionals to assist you in all elements of your game.
A generous space, the 300-yard Practice Range has an elevated tee, six different targets to help with both your long and mid-range game and mature trees to give the feel of the real course in action. Combine this with practice traps and a large putting green, and there is no doubt your game will improve.
Rules of Play
At RiverBend, Royal Canadian Golf Association (RCGA) rules govern all play except where local rules apply. Local rules include the following:
- Out of Bounds: Defined by white stakes, white stakes with black caps, the inside edges of all paved roads, all property lines and future property lines.
- Environmentally Sensitive Areas (Kains Woods): Defined by white or red stakes with black caps. For your own personal safety and that of the natural habitat, please do not enter these areas.
- Water Hazards: All water hazards at RiverBend are defined as lateral, marked by red lines and/or red stakes.
- Ground under Repair: Includes all flowerbeds and ornamental plantings.
- All staked trees are immovable obstructions.
- Please be aware that the Practice Range is adjacent to the 7th and 9th holes. Caution is necessary in these areas.
- Distance devices are allowed for all play at RiverBend.
- Ball retrieval from residents' yards is not permitted. Please respect private property.
- Please replace, repair and rake at all times. An 18 hole round at RiverBend should take no longer than 4 hours to play, please ensure golf is being played at all times.